|Location: East Sussex, England||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Electronic Design Engineer
Location: East Sussex - Commutable from Bexhill, Eastbourne, Halisham, Seaford
Rate: £30,000 - £35,000 + Package
Key Skills: Electronics, Design, Mechanical, CAD, 3D, Drawings, Motors, PCB, Schematic, Microcontroller, Microprocessor, Injection Moulding, UI, UX, Manufacturing, Customer, Client, Lifecycle, Travel, CRM
Working from site with occasional travel to client sites UK wide & internationally, this is a perfect opportunity for an Electronic Hardware Design Engineer to use their experience to drive the electronics capabilities within the existing design department. If you have the passion & drive to provide exceptional Electronics Design expertise, hit the apply button now!
To work closely with the existing product development team to continually improve the existing product range & create new electronic devices.
So, what will you be doing as an Electronic Design Engineer?
- To work under own initiative
- Apply appropriate EMC solutions throughout design
- Develop appropriate documentation to support product certification
- Delivery of complaint design deliverables
- Liaison with oversees operations & suppliers
- Drive all aspects of product development - Prototyping, test plans, design validation
- Generation of drawings required for manufacturing
What are we looking for in our next Electronic Design Engineer?
- An Engineering Degree OR HND/HNC within Electronics Design
- Experience in producing 3D CAD models & 2D drawings
- Familiarity with motors & driving circuits
- Experienced with PCB layout tools * schematic generation
- Experience with Microcontroller & Microprocessors
- Familiar with injection moulding manufacturing techniques
- Customer & client facing
- Willingness to travel
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Electronic Design expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation as the next Electronic Hardware Design Engineer, hit that apply button now!