|Location: East Sussex, England||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Electronic Hardware Design Engineer
Location: East Sussex
Rate: £30,000 - £35,000 + Package
Key Skills: Electronics, Design, Mechanical, CAD, 3D, Drawings, Motors, PCB, Schematic, Microcontroller, Microprocessor, Injection Moulding, UI, UX, Manufacturing, Customer, Client, Lifecycle, Travel, CRM
Working from site with occasional travel to client sites UK wide & internationally, this is a perfect opportunity for an Electronic Hardware Design Engineer to use their experience to drive the electronics capabilities within the existing design department. If you have the passion & drive to provide exceptional Electronics Design expertise, hit the apply button now!
To work closely with the existing product development team to continually improve the existing product range & create new electronic devices.
So, what will you be doing as an Electronic Hardware Design Engineer?
- To work under own initiative
- Apply appropriate EMC solutions throughout design
- Develop appropriate documentation to support product certification
- Delivery of complaint design deliverables
- Liaison with oversees operations & suppliers
- Drive all aspects of product development - Prototyping, test plans, design validation
- Generation of drawings required for manufacturing
What are we looking for in our next Electronic Hardware Design Engineer?
- An Engineering Degree OR HND/HNC within Electronics Design
- Experience in producing 3D CAD models & 2D drawings
- Familiarity with motors & driving circuits
- Experienced with PCB layout tools * schematic generation
- Experience with Microcontroller & Microprocessors
- Familiar with injection moulding manufacturing techniques
- Customer & client facing
- Willingness to travel
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Electronic Hardware Design expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation as the next Electronic Hardware Design Engineer, hit that apply button now!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.