|Location: Sandwich, Kent||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel James|
Job title: Electronics Design Engineer
Location: Kent, commutable from: Herne Bay, Canterbury, Faversham, Margate, Ramsgate, Dover, Ashford, Folkestone.
Salary: £35,000-£45,000 + Benefits
Electronics Design Engineer required to join my client in Kent.
As this company continues to grow so does their engineering requirements, we are looking for an experienced Electronics Design Engineer to join the company. This is a fantastic time to join this SME, they are expanding and have a structured growth plan for the next few years.
What is on offer?
- Competitive Salary (£35,000-£45,000)
- Bonus Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Flexible Working
- Company Pension
- Death in Service
- Rewards Scheme
- Relocation Package
What is the job?
As an Electronics Design Engineer you will be joining a small team of engineers where you will take responsibility for the design and development of a variety of electro-mechanical products. This will mean full life-cycle development from cradle to grave and working with Mechanical Design and Software Engineers.
Some of the duties are:
- PCB design, layout and review.
- Responsibility for taking the products through design verification testing and qualification.
- Selection and evaluation for appropriate technologies.
- Component obsolescence management.
- To write technical notes, reports, test specifications and explanations.
What are we looking for?
- Degree Qualified in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or similar discipline.
- Strong experience of Electronics Design to include PCB Design and Layout, any software experience will be an advantage.
- Experience of full life-cycle development.
- An appreciation of Electro-mechanical design.