|Location: Kent, England||Salary: £25000 - £37000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Electronics Design Engineer
Location: Kent - Commutable from Maidstone, Gravesend, Sevenoaks, Rochester
Salary: £25,000 - £37,000 + Package
Key Skills: Automotive, Design, Electronics, Camera, LCD, Audio, Analogue, Digital, LED, PCB, Hardware, Verification, Validation, Requirements, Product, Lifecycle, Circuit Design, Troubleshooting, Fault Finding, Customer, Supplier
An experienced Electronics Design Engineer is required to provide both Product Design and Project Management capability in assisting with upgrades and new product designs, developments and verification with all Electronic Products in the portfolio.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as an Electronics Design Engineer?
- Working at Product Level, defining and managing requirements, electronic & mechanical design, verification and validation.
- Management of multiple suppliers and manufacturers in delivering new products in time for market
- Requirements & engineering specification creation
- Preparation of detailed component technical drawings, documentation and user manuals
- Participation in team meetings, training courses and workshops
- To ensure excellent supplier & customer relationships
What are we looking for in our next Electronics Design Engineer?
- Hold a degree in Electronic Engineering (Product Development experience ideal)
- Hold a minimum of 3 years industry experience within Electronics Product Development
- Possess knowledge of Automotive electronics design standards and quality control principles
- Knowledge of Analogue & Digital electronics - Inclusive of DSP, Video Signal Processing
- Knowledge of Camera, Optics, Acoustics, LCDs highly desirable
- AutoCAD 2D & Electronic Circuit simulation experience
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Electronics Design Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Electronics Design Engineer, hit that apply button now!