|Location: Dartford, Kent||Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel James|
Job title: Electronics Design Engineer
Location: Dartford, Kent
Salary: £25,000-£35,000 + Excellent Benefits
Electronics Design Engineer required for my client in Dartford.
This truly is an awesome opportunity to join fast growing engineering business, these guys have seen constant growth year on year and there are no signs of that slowing down!
Part of their strategy for 2018 is to increase headcount within the Engineering department. They are looking for an Electronics Design Engineer who has some experience within industry, someone who understands the design and development process and can work on full life-cycle development.
So a little more about what is on offer:
- Competitive Salary (£25,000-£35,000)
- Company Bonus (10% - this has paid out for the last 5 years)
- Contributory Pension Scheme (Matched up to 5%)
- 25 Days Holiday, this increases up to a maximum of 30 days!
- Childcare Vouchers
- 4x Death in Service
- Gym Membership
Whats the job?
As a Electronics Design Engineer you will be joining a small team of engineers working on a variety of projects. This is a rapidly growing team where everyone is actively involved in full life-cycle development.
This role requires the utilisation of cutting edge technologies and engineering methods to keep their products at the top in the market, whilst enhancing designs and cost effectiveness. In addition to new product development you will work closely with teams to adapt current products for specific customer requirements.
Responsibilities of an Electronics Design Engineer:
- Lead, manage and support electronic design on product development throughout full life-cycle development.
- Liaise with customers to fully understand their requirements
- Product Design and Design for manufacture
- Product verification and validation
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Practical industry experience within electronics design, ideally this will be full life-cycle development.
- Good understanding of Analogue and Digital design.
- Attention to detail
If you are an experienced Electronics Design Engineer looking for a position where you can be involved in all aspects of electronics design and where there is room to progress hit that apply button now!
Interviews will be scheduled in the next couple weeks. Don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.