|Location: Wrexham, Wales||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits Package!|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Daniel James||Job Published: 26 days ago|
Job Title: Electronics Design Engineer
Location: Wrexham, Clwyd
Salary: £35,000-£45,000 + Benefits
Electronics Design Engineer required to join my client in Wrexham.
Due to continued growth I am looking for an experienced Electronics Design Engineer to join an established engineering business in Wrexham. This is a great opportunity for any engineer wanting a role that will offer a range of activities and the opportunity to work on full life-cycle development.
This company designs and manufactures everything in-house, nothing is outsourced. This is the way it has always been and the way they want it to continue. This means as an engineer you will play a vital part within the business, you will be responsible for products from conception, through prototyping, design, test, validation and onto manufacture.
What is on offer?
- Competitive Salary (£35,000-£45,000)
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- 22 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- 37.5 hour week with an early finish on Friday!
With this being a small family run business you will play a huge part within the company, there wont be any of the politics you will face working in a huge corporate environment.
What is the job?
You will be working within a multi-disciplined engineering department, you will contribute heavily towards all electronic design work which will be a mix of new products and the ongoing development of existing designs.
As an Electronics Design Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Design and development of new products as well as existing products.
- PCB design and component layout.
- Embedded Software, you will be programming a range of embedded micro-controllers.
- Using in-house equipment for EMC testing.
- Product documentation which will include assembly/placement drawings, BOM's, specifications and technical reports.
What are we looking for?
To be successful for the Electronics Design Engineer position we are after:
- University Degree or HND in Electronic Engineering or similar.
- Experience within an Electronic Engineering role.
- Experience with PCB Design and Layout.
- Experience with embedded programming for micro-controllers.
If are interested in this position and feel you have the relevant experience please hit that apply button now and send me your CV, interview slots are ready to be filled!