|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Electronics Design Engineer
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Package
Key Skills: Design, Development, Electrical, Electronic, Integration, Hardware, Integrated Design, Analogue, Digital, FPGA, Microprocessor, Schematic Capture, PCB, Simulation, EMC, DOORS, FMEA, IEC61508, Windchill, Defence
An experienced Electronics Design Engineer is required to join my client to take responsibility for the design, development and support of mixed electronic/electrical LRU Solutions from concept to completion. You will facilitate the development of functional & physical design requirements ensuring complete integrated design architecture.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as an Electronics Design Engineer?
- Design & development of electrical/electronic circuitry - Including analogue, digital, FPGA design techniques
- Schematic Capture & PCB Layouts
- Analysis, test & evaluation of electronic/electrical circuits
- Electronic simulation & analysis
- To produce technical documentation to support all activities from trade studies, requirements to test documentation.
What are we looking for in our next Electronics Design Engineer?
- Degree Educated in Electronics
- Experience of Electronics Hardware Design & Product Development
- Proven experience in Analogue & Digital Electronics Design
- Experience with Windchill or another lifecycle Management Tool
- Proven experience of Schematic Capture, PCB Layout
- EMC awareness at Product & PCB Level
- Experience of DOORS
- Awareness of IEC61508
- Preparation of FMEA's
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Electronics Design Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Electronics Design Engineer, hit that apply button now!
YOU MUST BE ELIGIBLE FOR OR CURRENTLY HAVE SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC) TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.