|Location: Dartford, Kent||Salary: £35000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel James|
Job title: Electronics Design Engineer x2
Location: Dartford, Kent
Salary: £35,000-£55,000 + Excellent Benefits
Electronics Design Engineers required for my client in Dartford.
This is an opportunity to join fast growing engineering business that is seeing a constant growth year on year. They are a market leader within their field and work with some very well known companies.
As part of their strategic growth plan for 2018 they are looking to employ 2 Electronic Design Engineers to join their Design and Development team. One of these requirements is for someone to come in as a Lead and take responsibility for projects as well as other Engineers.
What is on offer?
- Competitive Salary (£35,000-£55,000)
- Company Bonus (Up to 10%)
- Contributory Pension Scheme (Matched up to 5%)
- 25 Days Holiday, this increases up to a maximum of 30 days!
- Childcare Membership
- Gym Membership
In addition to the benefits above this is a great opportunity to get in with a business where you will see your career progress, one reason why they have great staff retention.
Whats the job?
As an experienced Electronics Design Engineer you will be joining a strong team of engineers where you will contribute to the core products of the business.
This is a unique position where you will be involved in the whole life-cycle development. This is not a role for someone who wants to focus on one aspect of Electronics Design.
This will give you the opportunity to work on a range of technologies which will make you an all encompassing Electronics Design Engineer.
Here is a breakdown of some of the responsibilities:
- Lead and manage electronic design throughout full life-cycle development.
- Requirements and engineering specification creation.
- Product design and design for manufacturing.
- Preparation of detailed electronic schematics and technical drawings
- Support research and development of innovative technologies and products.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in Electronics Engineering, ideally an environment where you have been involved in full life-cycle development.
- Experience in some of the following: Analogue & Digital Design, Microprocessors, DSP, Video Signal Processing.
- Attention to detail is crucial.
If you are an experienced Electronics Design Engineer looking for a position where you can be involved in all aspects of electronics design and where there is room to progress hit that apply button now!
Interviews will be scheduled in the next couple weeks. Don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.