|Location: Edenbridge, Kent||Salary: £35000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel James|
£35,000-£42,000 + Benefits
Electronics Engineer required to join my client in Edenbridge.
I am looking for an experienced Electronics Engineer to join a Design, Engineering & Manufacturing organisation in Kent. Due to the continuous growth they are looking to strengthen their Design team. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and work on a range of technologies. These products are often used within Military/Defence, Security & Broadcasting.
What will the Electronics Engineer be doing?
- The Electronics Engineer will be working within a small design team where they will be designing and developing new innovative products to the business.
- Working with the NPD Team to continuously improve existing products.
- Design and Develop Printed Circuit Boards - including component selection, schematics, footprint and layout.
- Recommend and implement any necessary modifications to new designs throughout the development process.
What are we looking for?
An Electronics Engineer will:
- Be Degree Qualified in Electronics Engineering (or equivalent qualification)
- PCB Design, Layout & Circuit Simulation - OrCAD, SPICE etc.
- Analogue & Digital Design
- Embedded Software, ideally C++
- Experience or understanding of Power Electronics would be advantageous.
If you are an experienced Electronics Engineer looking for a new challenge and this takes your fancy please apply now. We will be looking to book interviews soon.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.