|Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire||Salary: £25000 - £60000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Electronics Engineer
Location: Milton Keynes
Rate: Dependant on Experience + Package
Key Skills: Sustaining, Component, Product, Redesign, Legacy Products, database, Analogue Electronics, Power Electronics, Testing, Manufacturing, BOM, DC/DC, AC/DC, FMEA, Six-Sigma
Working from site, this is a perfect opportunity for an Electronics Engineer to provide power electronics redesign expertise to a range of components & products. If you have the passion & drive to provide exceptional electronics redesign expertise, hit the apply button now!
To maintain the existing product portfolio in the redesign of legacy products where necessary.
So, what will you be doing as an Electronics Engineer?
- Maintenance of component database
- Technical support to manufacturing facilities
- Highlighting of common faults & redesign of products
- Conduction of detailed failure analysis
- Writing of detailed & accurate technical reports
- Taking part on design reviews & decision-making processes
What are we looking for in our next Electronics Engineer?
- Degree level qualified in electronics OR related discipline
- Minimum 3 years in Analogue electronics - Ideally Power Electronics
- A theoretical understanding of Analogue Electronics
- Experience in laboratory based testing & an understanding of measurement techniques
- Willingness to travel worldwide
- Knowledge of manufacturing methods used in the electronics industry.
- Experience with failure analysis tools & techniques
- Knowledge of UL safety standards
- Six-Sigma qualification
- Proactive & good communicator
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Sustaining Engineering expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation as a Sustaining Engineer working on a variety of power electronics, hit that apply button now!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.