|Location: Brighton, East Sussex||Salary: £28000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel James|
Job Title: Electronics Engineer
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: £28,000-£32,000 + Benefits.
Electronics Engineer is needed for my client in Brighton.
Our client has recently seen a huge increase of work coming their way, they have previous customers coming back for more as they were so impressed with their work from before.
This company designs and manufactures a range of electronic, mechanical and electro-mechanical products which are used in a variety of industries, the main one being automotive.
With this huge increase of work they are looking to add an another Electronics Engineer to their design and development team.
This is the type of company where you can really see your initial designs come to life, they have everything in-house needed to make this happen!
What is the job?
As an Electronics Engineer you will be working with other Engineers to design and develop a range of products to the point of being ready for production.
Here are some of your responsibilities:
- Full life-cycle development, taking products from an initial design brief all the way to production.
- Validation of designs through testing.
- Research alternative design and manufacturing techniques and tools.
- Analysis of design through software simulation tools.
- To work with production staff and advise on manufacturing possibilities.
What are we looking for?
To be suitable for this Electronic Engineering we are looking for:
- Degree or HNC/HND in Electronic Engineering or similar.
- Some experience of Analogue and Digital design.
- Experience working in a full development role would also be a benefit.
- Someone with initiative, we are looking for people who don't have to be told to do things - they just do it.
If you are looking for an Electronics Engineer position where you will progress in a company and see your ideas come to life this is the one to go for.
Hit that apply button and send me your CV, I look forward to speaking with you.