|Location: Horsham, West Sussex||Salary: Up to £1 per annum|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sam Davies||Job Published: 28 days ago|
Electronics Engineer needed for an established leading design & manufacturing organisation based in Horsham who are looking to employ an experienced Electronics Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of design and development phases of electrical and electronic hardware and embedded software.
The successful Electronics Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: Dependent on experience
* 26 day's holidays
* Contributory Pension
* Career Progression
* Child care vouchers
* Income Protection
* Free Parking
What the role entails: Assist with the design and development of electrical and electronic hardware software.
Some of the main duties of the Electronics Engineer will include:
* Take a leading role in multi-discipline technical projects and provide guidance to other engineers during development project phases.
* Work from initial customer specifications to generate internal design requirements.
* Design and develop electrical and electronic systems for compliance with customer specifications
* Prove the viability of new concepts from first principles - including circuit modelling and calculations.
* Work with customers to assist integration, commissioning and problem resolution activities.
* Liaise with the production team to ensure that all data related to the electronic and electrical design of a system is available for procurement.
* Identify and mitigate risks within the design and development process
* Assist project management, senior management and production with the successful running and administration of engineering projects
What you need to be the successful Electronics Engineer:
In order to be the successful Electronics, Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Strong degree in Software / Electronics or related discipline is essential
* Previous experience of combined electronic, electrical and software design.
* Some knowledge of EMC qualification testing would be ideal but is not essential.
* Experience of embedded electronics development and solid understanding of project design life cycle
* Some embedded software design experience using ARM and the Keil environment is highly desirable but not essential
* Understanding of the integration of electronics and software into complete systems, including mechanical interaction
* Experience of system modelling and simulation is an advantage
Must be eligible for Security Clearance!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Electronics Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!