|Location: Buckinghamshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Bradley Lamb||Job Published: 12 days ago|
Electronic Engineer (Contract) needed for one of the world's leading Defence/Electronics organisations based in Buckinghamshire. Our client is looking to employ an experienced Electronics Engineer who can support the engineering function in order that both project and statutory requirements are met and to improve the effectiveness of the electronic design function within the company. Our client key requirements are a high level of PCB design layout and CAD skills.
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Electronic Engineer will include:
* Generation of symbols & footprints to support PCB layout and design and schematic capture
* Techniques for obsolescence management, including the selection of alternate component parts
* Providing design solutions for electrical/electronic equipment, taking into account EMC design
* Ensure compliance to customer and quality requirements
* Production of design documentation including technical and design proving reports/CE compliance and Product Test Specifications.
What you need to be the successful Electronic Engineer:
In order to be the successful Electronic Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Electronic Engineering or Physics degree
* Cadence or CAD Capture & Allegro PCB editor
* Experience with CADSTAR
* Altium Designer
* Mentor Graphics/PADS
* Opportunity to work in other UK and international sites
* Occasionally may be required to work unsociable hours to meet Project timescales/Customer Satisfaction
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Electronic Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!