|Location: Marlow, Buckinghamshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Joe Tomkins||Job Published: 27 days ago|
Electronics Engineer needed for a multinational Aerospace organisation based in Buckinghamshire. The client is looking to employ an experienced Electronics Engineer to be responsible for the design, development and verification of electronic assemblies.
Benefits for Electronics Engineer:
- Weekly Hours: 37 (flexible working hours)
- Industry leading pension
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Single Medical Cover
What the Electronics Engineer role entails:
- Development of PC and/or embedded software.
- C programming.
- Algorithm simulation/analysis using Matlab (or similar).
- Circuit simulation using LT Spice (or similar).
- Signal processing (analogue and digital).
- RF systems (filters, amplifiers etc.).
- Programmable Logic Devices (FPGAs, CPLDs).
- Power supply design (switching topologies and architectures).
- High speed digital design.
- Low-noise analogue circuitry.
- Requirements management (DOORS).
- Issue tracking.
- Product Lifecycle Management.
- Require clearance to handle Government Classified Materials.
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!