|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Construction, Engineering, Corporate & Professional Services, Defence, Production, Commercial, Design, Financial Services||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Job Title: Electronics Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Package
Key Skills: Electronics, Electrical, Circuitry, Design, Requirements, Analogue, Digital, FPGA, PCB Layout, Simulation, Analysis, Schematic Capture, PCB, ISO, Def Stan, DOORS, IEC61508, EMC, Architecture
An experienced Electronics Engineer is required to take responsibility for the design, development and support of mixed electrical/electronic LRU solutions from concept to completion following detailed phase-gate development process.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as an Electronics Engineer?
- Define processes, specifications and procedures that support the design and manufacture of the electrical/electronic hardware
- Facilitate in the development of functional and physical design requirements to ensure complete integrated design architecture
- Design and development of electrical/electronic circuitry - analogue, digital, microprocessor, FPGA design
- Schematic capture and associated PCB layouts
- Analysis, test and evaluation of electrical/electronic circuits and components
- Electronic circuit simulation and analysis
- Produce technical documentation to support all activities, from trade studies, requirements documentation, compliance evidence and test documentation
What are we looking for in our next Electronics Engineer?
- Hold a formal Electronic Qualification such as BEng/HNC/HND
- Hold experience of Electronics Hardware Design & Electrical Product Development for Harsh Environments
- Hold proven experience in Digital and Analogue Electronics Design
- Hold proven experience of Schematic Capture, PCB Layout and IPC Awareness
- Hold EMC Awareness at product and PCB level
- Hold awareness of ISO7637-2 or Def Stan 61-5
- Have experience using DOORS for Requirements Capture
- Hold an awareness of IEC61508
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Electronics Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Electronics Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy