|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £50000 - £65000 per annum|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: James Giblin||Job Published: about 1 month ago|
Electronics Engineer needed for a leading Defence organisation based in Bedfordshire who are looking to employ an experienced Electronics with an in-depth knowledge of FPGA design techniques, Schematic Capture and associated PCB layouts and Def Stan 61-5
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Electronics Engineer will include:
- Design and development of electrical/electronic circuitry (includes, analogue, digital, microprocessor, FPGA design techniques).
- Schematic Capture and associated PCB layouts.
- Analysis, test and evaluation of electronic/electrical circuits and components.
- Electronic circuit simulation and analysis.
- The ability to produce technical documentation to support all activities, from trade studies, requirements documentation, compliance evidence and test documentation.
- Strong team player with good written and verbal communication skills.
What you need to be the successful Electronics Engineer:
In order to be the successful Electronics Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Formal Electronic qualification such as HNC/HND/BEng
- Experience of Electronics Hardware Design & Electrical Product Development for Harsh Environments.
- Proven experience in Digital and Analogue Electronics Design
- Proven Experience of Schematic Capture, PCB Layout and IPC awareness
- EMC Awareness at product and PCB level
- Vehicle electrical disturbances, awareness of ISO7637-2 or Def Stan 61-5
- Ability to support and manage aspects of Assembly, Integration and Test
- Experience of using DOORS for requirements capture.
- Proven Hardware Sell Off experience through qualification and verification
- Preparation of FMEA's
- Awareness of IEC61508
- Experience of 28V power distribution systems
- JTAG Design and Debug
- Experience of Windchill or other Product Lifecycle Management tool.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Electronics Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!