|Location: Dorset, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Senior Electronics Engineer
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience
Key Skills: Electronics, Analogue, Digital, FPGA, Systems, Electrical, Regulated, Nuclear, Requirements, Clients, Customers, SCADA
An experienced Electronics Engineer is required to play a key role in the in providing engineering support of analogue, digital (FPGA) and computer-based safety systems.
So, what will you be doing as an Electronics Engineer?
- Carry out detailed analysis of existing equipment to establish requirements for replacement or refurbishment.
- Liaison with suppliers regarding supply and support of third-party equipment.
- Carrying out specified design and development and repair work in own area of competence.
- Developing personal engineering capability across the safety system and instrumentation
- Production of technical reports, clearly identifying the preferred course of action and why after the analysis of the legacy designs.
- Drafting concise and accurate technical reports, requirements specifications and drawings as required meeting the specific needs of the deployed equipment.
- Providing technical support to the Team Leader for the proposed solutions offered to the customer.
- Peer review of technical reports, drawings and designs for safety, functionality and compliance with standards and statutory requirements.
What are we looking for in our next Electronics Engineer?
- Have demonstrable experience in electrical and/or analogue and digital electronics using conventional logic families and programmable logic.
- Hold appropriate technical qualifications in specific areas of electrical or electronic design or in instrumentation and control.
- Hold the ability to demonstrate skill and experience in a specific area relating to electronic equipment design or maintenance, preferably in a regulated industry.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively within peer group and with manager / team leader.
- Have SCADA and/or FPGA knowledge
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Electronics Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Electronics Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.