|Location: Wimborne, Dorset||Salary: £25 - £75 per hour|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence, Nuclear, Electronics||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Dominic Martin|
Electronics Engineer needed for a fantastic opportunity to take their career to the next level with one of the world's leading and fastest growing defence and electronics companies based in Wimborne! An Electronics Engineer is required to and will be one of a team of engineers providing services in support of analogue, digital and computer based safety!
The Electronics Engineer will be responsible for analysing Instrumentation & Control (I&C) equipment and proposing new and innovative solutions to enable the equipment to be operated for the life of the plant. The team has a diverse scope from requirements through to the design and maintenance of systems and products.
On offer for you is:
* An initial 6 month contract with a possibility to extended beyond 6 months
* An above market rate! I will discuss this with you after presenting your interest!
* Early finishes on a Friday and subsidised canteen on-site.
All applicants for this I&C Electronics Engineer position must be eligible for SC clearance, due to working on top-secret, sensitive projects.
The key responsibilities and tasks for Electronics Engineer includes:
* Detailed analysis of specified aspects of existing equipment to establish requirements for replacement and refurbishment.
* Supporting discussions of the proposed solutions with customer representatives to agree the optimum solution in terms of cost, timescale and ease of implementation.
* Liaison with suppliers regarding supply and support of third part equipment.
* Carrying out specified design and development work in own areas of competence.
* Supporting, installing and commissioning of equipment on the customers site when needed.
* Developing personal engineering capabilities across the safety system and instrumentation areas.
Essential Qualifications and Skills required for Electronics Engineer position:
* Able to demonstrate skill and experience in specific area relating to electronic equipment design or maintenance, preferably in a regulated industry.
* Demonstrable ability in electrical work and/or analogue and digital electronics using conventional logic families and programmable logic.
* Appropriate technical qualifications in specific areas of electrical or electronic design or in instrumentation and control.
* Knowledge of SCADA would be beneficial.
Please remember, you must be eligible for Security Clearance when applying for this role.
Don't delay as this is a popular position, with such a great opportunity awaiting you as an Electronics Engineer looking to progress, why wouldn't you apply? It will go quickly so don't miss out, apply now!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.