|Location: Wimborne, Dorset||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence, Nuclear||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: April Burton|
To be eligible for this position you must be able to obtain SC Clearance ( MUST only hold a British passport).
Electronics Engineer needed for my client, a leading electronics engineering company who specialise in nuclear control systems & nuclear projects for the defence industry. They are looking to employ a Electronics Engineer with experience in a specific area relating to electronic equipment design or maintenance, preferably in a regulated industry.
The successful candidate will want to work for my client not just because its a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Staff incentive plan
- Recognition and Reward Vouchers
- Referral Awards
- Flexible working
- Corporate gym discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
Some of the main duties of the Electronics Engineer will include:
- Supporting the team in specific personal skill areas to provide appropriate solutions for the customer.
- Produce technical reports clearly identifying the preferred course of action and why after the analysis of the legacy designs.
- Occasionally supporting the installation and commissioning of equipment on the customer's site if needed.
- Detailed analysis of specific aspects of existing equipment to establish requirements for replacement or refurbishment.
- Peer review of technical reports, drawings and designs for safety, functionality and compliance with standards and statutory requirements.
What you need to be the successful Electronics Engineer:
- Ability to communicate effectively within peer group and with manager / team leader.
- Demonstrable ability in electrical work and/or analogue and digital electronics using conventional logic families and programmable logic.
- Able to demonstrate skill and experience in a specific area relating to electronic equipment design or maintenance, preferably in a regulated.
- Appropriate technical qualifications in specific areas of electrical or electronic design or in instrumentation and control.
- SCADA knowledge an advantage.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Electronics Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.