|Location: Wimborne, Dorset||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Megan Cottrell|
Electronics Engineer (Control & Instrumentation Engineer)
About the company:
An Electronics Engineer is needed for a leading Electronics Engineering company who specialise within the nuclear and defence industry in Wimborne, Dorset who are looking to employ an experienced Electronics Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of SCADA and proven experience of working within defence / nuclear / engineering previously.
The successful Electronics Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits, relocation packages if needed and a competitive salary
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Electronics Engineer will include:
- Responsibility for analysing instrumentation and control equipment and new solutions to enable the equipment to be operated for the life of the plant.
- Detailed analysis of specific aspect of existing equipment to establish requirements for replacement or refurbishment
- Helping to establish a number of candidate solutions
- Supporting discussions of the proposed solutions with customer representatives to agree the optimum solution in terms of cost, timescale and east of implementation
- Developing personal engineering capability across the safety system and instrumentation areas
- Supporting the teams engineering capabilities with individual skill and determination
Skills / Qualifications:
What you need to be the successful Electronics Engineer:
In order to be the successful Electronics Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Able to demonstrate skill and experience in a specific area relating to electronic equipment design or maintenance, preferably in a similar industry
- SCADA Knowledge
- Demonstrable ability in electrical work and / or analogue and digital electronics using conventional logic families and programmable logic
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Electronics Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested and hold the right experience and skills, please apply and get in contact with Megan.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.