|Location: Kent, England||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Extensive Benefits Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Davies|
Electronics Team Leader
Electronics Team Leader needed for a leading specilalist manufacturer based in Kent who are looking to employ an experienced Electronics Team Leader with an in-depth knowledge of electronic design and experience managing a team.
The successful Electronics Team Leader will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
* Paid holiday
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Company Profit sharing scheme
* Free Flu Jab
* Death in Service Scheme
* Free onsite parking
What the role entails:
* The Electronics Team Leader is the focal point for all electronic design activity.
* As the senior electronics team member, they will determine the most appropriate design approach within their discipline to achieve project requirements.
* It is a hands-on role managing a small team.
* The Electronics Team Leader will take requests for electronic design tasks and be responsible for assigning personnel and equipment resource to best complete the task.
Some of the main duties of the Electronics Team Leader will include:
* Manage the electronics engineers work allocation and to monitor progress against project delivery targets.
* Responsible for achieving and upholding excellence in our electronic design knowledge, skills and tools.
* The team lead is also part of the resource pool, able to contribute to design activities both individually and mentoring and advising other team members.
* To work with the other Team Leaders and engineering team members on projects and activities.
* To produce design-related documentation, including, specifications, manuals, assembly instructions, illustrations, costings and test procedures. Also, to check and approve all documentation as required.
* Responsible for ensuring that work is carried out in accordance with the integrated management system.
* The Electronics Team Leader is required to actively contribute to continuous improvement so that we carry out our engineering activities in the most professional and efficient manner possible.
* To assist, as required, in the assembly and testing of prototypes.
What you need to be the successful Electronics Team Leader:
* An Electronics Engineering degree (II:1) preferred
* Extensive experience in electronics design
* Experience managing a team of engineers
* Experience in the design and development of electro mechanical instruments
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Electronics Team Lead to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!