|Location: Rochester, Kent||Salary: £23000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits Package!|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel James|
Job Title: Electronics Technician
Location: Rochester, Kent. Commutable from: Rochester, Gillingham, Maidstone, Gravesend, Dartford, Kings Hill.
Salary: £23,000-£28,000 + Benefits
Electronics Technician required to join my client in Rochester.
We are looking for an experienced Electronics Technician to join a busy client in Rochester. This is an opportunity to join a well established company that have been in business for decades and have recently acquired other businesses to grow their portfolio.
You will be joining a business that has 500 employees in the UK split across different sites - with all these employees they still manage to keep their family feel and friendly atmosphere!
What is on offer?
- Competitive Salary (£23,000-£28,000)
- Company Bonus - this could be a few thousand pounds!
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- 39hr Week (Mon-Thurs: 8:30am-5:30pm and Fri: 8:30am-4pm)
What is the job?
As an Electronics Technician you will be joining a small close-knit team of engineers where you will ensure all products passing through the production process are ready to go out to customers worldwide.
As the Electronics Technician here are some of your responsibilities:
- Fault Find and Repair electronics and PCBs to component level.
- Identify process and equipment requirements to ensure that production output and quality can be reached.
- Identify, investigate and implement production process improvements.
- Build electronic circuits to improve test equipment.
- Introduce new products from initial design through to mass production.
What are we looking for?
For the Electronics Technician position we are looking for:
- HNC/HND in Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Previous experience in Electronics - Fault Finding and Repairing to component level.
- Understanding of Circuit Diagrams and Drawings.