|Location: North West London, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Alii Thorogood|
Electronics Test Equipment Programmer
Electronics Test Equipment Programmer needed for an aerospace and defence organisation based in North-West London who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Electronics Test Equipment Programmer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge in test systems, electronics theory and electronics design.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree - i.e. Electronic Engineering etc. and have a keen interest in design and test systems. If you have commercial experience in defence or aerospace that would be a plus!
- Bonus schemes
- Flexible working
- Subsidised health and dental plans
- 25 days holiday
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Electronics Test Equipment Programmer will include:
- Technical support of the company range of automatic and Manual test systems
- Technical support of the company range of environmental test equipment
- Monitoring test-related data in order to predict and prevent unexpected breakdowns
- Implementation of test-related engineering change requests
- Devising and implementing preventive maintenance schedules for existing test equipment
- Definition and acquisition of key spare parts for test equipment
- Assisting with commissioning and release of new test fixtures and software as required
What experience you need to be the successful Electronics Test Equipment Programmer:
- Ability to understand test software / programs written in some or all of: TestStand, LabView, Python, C++, HP/HT Basic, Matlab.
- Strong knowledge of electronics theory and some knowledge of electronics design (key requirement)
- Ability to read and work from electronic schematics and system diagrams
- Understanding of Environmental Chambers and Vibration Systems (desirable)
- Outgoing personality and ability to identify improvements and effect change.
- Good team working ability and interpersonal communications skills.
- Flexibility to perform multiple roles in a small company environment.
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision
- Ability to accept constructive feedback and learn from it
Must be eligible for security clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Electronics Test Equipment Programmer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.