|Location: Great Malvern||Salary: Package|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering, Technology||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 20 days ago|
Embedded C++ Software Engineer
Defence / Cyber Security
Malvern + Remote
My client, one of the largest and most succesful companies in the UK within the defence industry, who lead the way within cutting edge research and development, are looking for a bright, enthusiastic SC-cleared Embedded Software Engineer to develop software for cutting edge electronics systems at their Malvern office.
Ideally candidates for this Embedded C++ Software Engineer position will have the ability to develop C++, Embedded Systems and UML. You will also work throughout the engineering lifecycle, applying rigorous engineering practices; analysing, designing, implementing, testing, supporting and maintaining solutions that solve the mission-critical problems of our customers.
All candidates must be eligible for SC Clearance.
Key Skills Required for Embedded C++ Software Engineer
- Current or ability to acquire SC Clearance
- Ability to develop in C++.
- Experience of designing software using UML
- Experience of using configuration management and change management processes and tools
- Software design, development environment and test tools such as Enterprise Architect, Visual Studio, etc.
To apply for this exciting permanent opportunity, please press 'apply now'.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.