|Location: Amsterdam, North Holland||Salary: negotiable|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Mark Crorkin|
Embedded C Developer - Amsterdam
Embedded C Developer required to join a rapid growth consultancy in Amsterdam.
Candidates should have excellent experience of version control in Git and development in C with Shell scripting.
You will have excellent English and the ability to work in the Netherlands without sponsorship.
Additonal skills and experiences
- Basic understanding of kernel space Linux development. Working experience would be advantageous
- Understanding of security aspects. At minimum a basic understanding and practical experience with cryptography, a good understanding of secure programming best practices, some experience with Linux system hardening, and basic knowledge of network threat analysis
- Experience with different embedded SOC architectures including ARM, MIPS and Intel x86 architectures
- Customer premises equipment hardware and software development knowledge and experience
- Proven experience with software build systems. Experience with OpenEmbedded is a big plus
- Understanding of open source ecosystems. A track record in open source software development is considered highly valuable
- Excellent ability to quickly assimilate and understand software development challenges
- Good overall knowledge/familiarity with telecommunications access technologies that may include: Ethernet, DOCSIS, xDSL etc
- Excellent working knowledge of current IP communication protocols
- Good knowledge of/familiarity with wireless LAN protocols
- Effective written and spoken, presentation and communication skills
- Systematic, disciplined, and analytical approach to problem solving
Please send your CV and contact details for a rapid response.