|Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sam Davies||Job Published: 6 days ago|
Embedded Software Engineer
Embedded Software Engineer needed for a fast-growing and progressive robotics and automation solution provider based in Cambridge who are looking to employ an experienced Embedded Software Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of C/C++ programming Software Design & Development for embedded systems.
The successful Embedded Software Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £30,000 - 40,000 per annum
- 25 day's holidays
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
- Onsite Parking
Some of the main duties of the Embedded Software Engineer will include:
- Own the embedded software engineering and development (specification, design, implementation, optimisation, testing, bug fixing, delivery)
- Work closely with the Robotics Software Development Team and Control Team.
What you need to be the successful Embedded Software Engineer:
- Proven C++/C programming and Software Design and Development for embedded systems
- Rigorous on code quality, performance, simplicity and maintainability
- Extensive experience in working with Linux
- Previous experience in embedded real-time operating systems and/or robotics applications is a plus
- Strong communicator (English), additional language skills are welcome
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Embedded Software Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!