|Location: Luxembourg||Salary: €55000 - €75000 per annum|
|Sector: Space||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Michael Neale||Job Published: 28 days ago|
We are currently working with a very exciting European Space company which develop robotic technologies to allow us to work in earth's orbit and on several other planets! This growing company are looking for an experienced Embedded Systems Engineer to join their engineering team and work on their space-optimised robotic arms!
- Lead and oversee embedded systems design and development
- Lead and oversee computer vision algorithm development
- Integrate image processing capabilities on embedded systems for space
- Bachelor's degree in engineering discipline
- 3+ years experience in image processing and embedded systems (university experience & student internships do not count toward experience)
- Experience with data fusion and data processing
- Experience in FPGA hardware design
- Experience in FPGA software architecture and implementation
- Experience in interfacing sensors with embedded systems
- Experience in packetisation, compression and high-speed image read and write protocols
- Demonstrated FPGA coding experience using embedded C, C++, VHDL, VERILOG, etc.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience with ROS, CUDA, OPENCL
- Experience in supervised and reinforcement learning
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.