|Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire||Salary: £50 - £60 per hour|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jack Pleon|
My Client is looking for a EMC EMI Specialist to join them Bedfordshire site. As the company looks to grow its UK business over the next five years, it sees new opportunities to partner with the UK government to meet the country's global defence and security needs.
Week 1 Mon - Thur 8.30am - 5.30pm. Fri 8.30am - 4pm
Week 2 Mon - Thur 8.30am - 5.30pm Fri day off
Lunch break 30 mins each day
My client has become known as a leading UK defence engineering company, delivering on a broad range of contracts for the MoD, prime contractors across the wider UK market and international defence ministries.
I am looking for a Subject Matter Expert in the field of EMC/EMI design and accreditation.
Required skills, qualifications and experience
- Understanding of electromagnetics and typical EMC impacts to EE systems.
- Evidence of design for EMC ability at component level.
- Evidence of design for EMC ability at system level.
- Evidence of detailed knowledge of EMC standards: UK/USA military and EU commercial.
- Understanding of EMC directive.
- Ability to write EMC test plans for an equipment and for a system.
- Evidence of carrying out EMC tests and of EMC debug and analysis.
- Familiarity with UK/NATO Tempest
- Evidence of ability and previous experience to develop an EMC compliance rationale for a large EE system.
- Advanced PCB EMC techniques
- Evidence of experience with systems subject to lightning. LEMP, NEMP, IEC 62305
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE REQUIRED TO HOLD SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC)
Click apply now to be considered!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.