|Location: Woking, Surrey||Salary: £20000 - £26000 per annum|
|Sector: Pension & Benefits||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kal Ghazaleh|
Employee Pensions Administrator
£££ Competitive salary + benefits
An Employee Pensions Administrator needed for a highly successful financial organisation based in Woking to join their Workplace Health & Wealth team!
The Employee Pensions Administrator vacancy:
On offer is a great career structure, a competitive salary and great benefits. You will be rewarded generously for your hard work and could receive entitlement to the following:
- Salary: Competitive
- 22 day's holidays
- Variable annual bonus based
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
- Child care vouchers
- Dental insurance
- Life assurance
The main duties include however not limited to:
- The Client Support role in the WHW team provides assistance to their Line Managers, Health and Wealth Consultants and Client Relationship Managers (CRMs).
- Client Support functions within WHW may work on requests relating to defined contribution pension arrangements, health and protection policies and flexible benefit platforms - broadly all issues relating to Workplace Benefits.
- Maintaining regular contact with clients by telephone, email and letter;
- Attending client meetings if required;
- Assisting the Line Manager, Consultants and CRMs in the preparation of reports and collating information for reports covering technical matters and advice;
- Checking of work prepared by others in the team;
- Member data analysis
- Managing relationships between providers and clients
The Employee Benefits Administrator must have:
- Experience in Group Risk & Auto Enrolment (DC Pensions)
- Familiarity with IT Systems - Excel & some Word & PowerPoint skills
- Relevant financial services background and experience (desirable)
Please send your CV ASAP to avoid losing out on this fantastic opportunity!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.