|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Zak Mendoza||Job Published: 29 days ago|
Engineering Configuration Support
6 Month Contract
Engineering Configuration Support needed for a multinational aerospace/aviation organisation based in West Sussex who are looking to employ an experienced Engineering Configuration Support, who can serve as a PDM system expert and configuration coordinator, provide technical support to other PDM users, and aid with questions and queries about configuration.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Engineering Configuration Support will include:
Serve as PDM system Expert/Configuration Coordinator
- After training you will be able to provide technical support to other PDM users.
- Progress Engineering change orders (CO's) through the system
- Create standard descriptions and input accurate purchase info for Vendor parts in PDM
- Aid with questions and queries about configuration, including part numbering issues and documentation requirements.
- Ensure documentation and data control across the whole of Engineering is consistent and Engineering processes are followed.
- Edit Word documents/drawings if required to ensure consistency
What you need to be the successful Engineering Configuration Support:
In order to be the successful Engineering Configuration Support and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Knowledge and/or experience of Engineering processes and principles.
- Be methodical and meticulous ensuring that issues are identified and resolved in a timely manner.
- Computer literate
- Fluency in MS Office (Word particularly)
- Show aptitude and willingness to learn and work on bespoke systems and software if required.
- BTEC or equivalent qualification in an Engineering discipline
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Engineering Configuration Support to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!