|Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Aaron Stone|
Engineering Document Administrator
Engineering Document Administrator required to join a globally established Defence company in the Buckinghamshire area on an initial 6 month contract. The Engineering Document Administrator will check engineering drawing packs and bills of material data, against the controlled build standard and implement the required updates, to ensure manufacturing are producing the latest information. This will then ensure production is working to the correct Build Standard Configuration.
On offer for the Engineering Document Administrator is an initial 6 month contract with a competitive hourly rate.
The main responsibilities of the Engineering Document Administrator include:
- Check released Engineering Data conforms to the latest build standard: working with Configuration Management to confirm this. If there discrepancies, raise Production Permits and change Manufacturing BOMS. Upload marked up drawings on IFS, so that purchasing have the correct information.
- Upload historic Engineering Changes onto the IFS system.
- Upload drawings on IFS to support Production.
- Manage Production Permits on '1st off' builds, by tracking their implementation and ensuring they are applied to subsequent builds. This will require updating Shop Orders.
- Check IFS BOMS and Routing are 'buildable' within IFS, in line with Production Demand.
- Raise Change Requests if any errors are found in the Engineering data.
- Check all Inventory Parts in IFS, to ensure the relevant fields have been set up correctly, so they can be given the 'go-ahead' to build.
- To help correct any data integrity issues that has been found due to system migration.
- Highlight any routing data errors for Manufacturing Engineering to correct.
The Engineering Document Administrator will use the following Software / Equipment:
IFS / MS Office / Q-Pulse
All candidates going forward for this role need to be eligible for SC clearance.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.