|Location: Bristol||Salary: TBC ON APPLICATION|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jack Pleon|
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Engineering Manager will include:
- Contributing to the management of in-service design changes;
- Contributing to design configuration management;
- Developing or contributing to Military Air System Certification Programme artifacts;
- Contributing to air system equipment safety assessments and release to service recommendations;
- Managing contracted activities in support of design changes such as Independent Technical Evaluation, trials and evaluation;
- Effective communicating and influencing across military and civilian contractor stakeholders.
- Rotary Wing experience.
- Familiarity with GEAR and AET (ASPIRE) tools.
- Typically, professional registration and membership of a relevant Professional Engineering/Science Institute or equivalent body.
- An HNC/HND or equivalent qualification level in Engineering or Science related discipline.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Engineering Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.