|Location: Buckinghamshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience + Package
Key Skills: Engineering, Defence, Systems, Product, Governance, Compliance, Standards, Design, Design Review, Human Factor, Safety, Manufacturing, Development Lifecycle, DOORS, Windchill, SDA, Design Authority, CapEx
An experienced Engineering Manager is required to join a globally renowned organisation in Buckinghamshire.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as an Engineering Manager?
- Contribution to the increased quality Design Review across the organisation
- Independent auditing of the Design maturity and design review status of projects
- Ensuring that project designs include all considerations for security, Human Factors, Safety, manufacture and design
- Managing of the design assurance corrective actions
- Esurance that all engineering tools and facilities are optimised, efficient and well maintained - Inclusive of CapEx budget
- Identify, develop and implement new or appropriate process and procedure improvements to meet current and merging engineering requirements in supporting the strategic vision and best practice of the business
What are we looking for in our next Engineering Manager?
- Degree Educated in a STEM Discipline
- A minimum of 10 years hands on Engineering/Design experience
- Solid experience in the whole development lifecycle within the Defence environment
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Experience of DOORS, Windchill & IFS highly desirable
- Strong leadership skills & team management
- Exposure & experience in chairing Design Reviews
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Engineering Manager, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Engineering Manager, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy