|Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire||Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Engineering Manager - Systems Engineering
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 + Package
Key Skills: Engineering Manager, Engineering Lead, Systems Engineering, Team Lead, Mentor, Leadership, Relationships, Meetings, Engineering, Control Account Management, Technology, Defence, MoD
An experienced Engineering Manager is required to play a key role in providing leadership support, guidance and direction to Systems Engineering staff assigned to you.
So, what will you be doing as an Engineering Manager?
- Champion Functional excellence for the Systems Engineering Function
- Manage your team through Rotational Assignments, Succession, Retention, Employee Development and Leadership excellence for the systems engineering function
- Actively lead and deliver Digital Development & Manufacturing Environment, Automation and Model Based Engineering for the systems engineering function
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with technical leads and Programme Management for the programmes assigned to
- Participate in technical and business meetings
- Proactively develop staff and support career development plans and performance actions as required
- To ensure that Systems Engineering elements for projects are on schedule, working collaboratively with other functions following procedures, schedules and plans
What are we looking for in our next Engineering Manager?
- Degree Educated in a Systems/Engineering discipline
- Have proven experience in a system development environment
- Have experience and awareness of Control Account Management
- Be able to gain the trust and confidence of staff members, leads and peers throughout the Engineering & Technology department
- Be able to develop and review engineering plans/schedules, facilities and cost estimates
- Be willing and able to travel to different UK sites when necessary
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Engineering Manager, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Engineering Manager, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.