|Location: Sunbury-On-Thames, Surrey||Salary: £25.00 - £28.00 per hour|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Matt Henocq|
Engineering Process Techician
Min 6 month contract
My client is a Global Pharmaceutical company. They currently need an Engineering Process Techician for their site in Sunbury. As an engineering process technicain you will own the day to day operation of the machinery, maintaining engineering downtime information, shift handover logs, equipment monitoring trials, planned maintenance and continious improvement activities.
Assume responsibility for the mechanical and electrical integrity of equipment by carrying out the following: -
- Maintaining equipment uptime @ 98% through proactive maintenance and quality of workmanship
- Continuous focus on process /equipment optimisation
- Follow through on maintenance in timely manner and to quality standard
- Follow through and deliver on assigned engineering improvement projects
- Comply to Safety and Quality standards at all times
Additional responsibilities include:
- Compile and produce Change Control documentation for site equipment and processes.
- Supporting the Engineering Manager in compiling test plans and procedures for Quality Systems and Change Control Board.
- Effective planned maintenance inspections and record on CMMS.
- Continually improve PM schedules, ensuring adding value.
- Carry out Continuous Improvement, Root Cause Analysis and other requested work.
- Continually monitor areas of equipment, liaising with Operations staff to meet changes as required
- To be actively involved in plant improvement groups with Operational Managers & the Engineering Manager.
- To progress self-development/training needs with Operations Managers and the Engineering Manager.
- Drive Operational/Engineering KPIs to hit and exceed set targets.
- Undertake the training of others as required.
- Comply with all legislative documentation and record any required data in the appropriate format.
- Report performance using appropriate Company systems and ensure communication of any non-conformance issues as appropriate, to the relevant persons e.g. Operations, Quality or Engineering Manager.
- Mechanical comprehension
- PLC skills
- Practical engineering
- Knowledge of COSHH
- Knowledge of Lock out Tag out procedure/processess
- Authorised Permit to Work trained
- Experience of HV/LV switchgear operation
- Ability to clearly understand engineering drawings
- Experience of pneumatic systems
- Experience of automated processes
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.