|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 7 days ago|
Job Title: Engineering Project Lead
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + Package
Key Skills: Engineering, Project, Technical Lead, Work Breakdown Structures, Requirements, Stakeholders, Aerospace, Design, Structures, Risk, Airframe, EASA, Airworthiness, Design, Avionics, Systems, Customer, Client
An experienced Engineering Project Lead is required to play a key role in the technical and operational leadership of a multi-discipline team of engineers in driving the deliverables of significant Aerospace projects within a major strategic program.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as an Engineering Project Lead?
- Accountable for the day to day technical progress and decision making on all allocated projects
- Ensure that project schedules are attainable by identifying the WBS and design activities required to complete the project
- Setting of operational objectives and tasks to the project engineering team
- Run regular technical progress meetings with the team ensuring continuous adherence to the requirements/plan
- Responsible for the identification of technical and operational hazards, risks and issues
- Responsible for technical requirements gathering for projects from key stakeholders
- Act as the technical lead in project reviews
- Supporting of business development as appropriate
- Development of customer relationships
What are we looking for in our next Engineering Project Lead?
- Hold an Engineering Degree
- Hold a membership OR Chartership within an Engineering professional body
- Demonstrable experience in the creation of Work Breakdown Structures
- Hold experience in Risk Identification, Assessment and Risk
- Have experience working within an Aerospace Design Organisation
- Have a broad experience of Airframe and System Design
- Have a technical understanding of organisational and Airworthiness Regulation's e.g. EASA Part 21, EASA CS-25, BCAR A8-21)
- Have an understanding of all areas of aerospace airframe and systems design and certifications - Stress, Certification, Avionics, Systems Design
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Engineering Project Lead, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Programme Manager, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.