|Location: Dartford, Kent||Salary: £50000 - £80000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Davies|
An Enterprise Manager needed for a multinational Energy Corporation based in South East London, who are looking to employ an experienced Enterprise Manager with an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of asset management, working within an ITIL based environment, and has the ability to inspire, motivate, and influence through their leadership and management.
The client is the UKs leading generator and supplier of low carbon energy, producing one-fifth of the nation's electricity and employing more than 12,500 people. They have a focus on safe, dependable energy generation and an ethos of service excellence. They are looking for an Enterprise Manager to govern an operational portfolio of more than 5 million smart meters.
The successful Enterprise Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- A very competitive annual salary
* 24 days of holiday
* Variable annual bonus based 5-15%
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Child care vouchers
* Free Flu Jab
* Life assurance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Enterprise Manger will include:
- Define, lead and operate an enterprise based solution that will manage c. 5M smart meters processing tens of billions of meter alerts per annum (at full volume), undertaking complex trend and pattern analysis, driving remedial actions on the meter to ensure the health of the smart meter estate, security of supply and financial validation.
- Own the Firmware Management lifecycle which includes scheduling and implementation of firmware releases across the portfolio of c. 5M smart meters to ensure they remain fully operational, secure and compliant. The role will work collaboratively with the technical meter team including supportive data analysis and testing prior to acceptance.
- Manage critical external operational interfaces with software and communications provider to facilitate the effective operations of Smart meters ensuring the service received meets agreed Service Level Agreement's and financial forecasts.
- Manage asset security key processes required to refresh compromised or expired assets keys and to create new key ranges as required working closely with Energy security.
- Manage the provision of all Regulatory forecasts regarding Service Request volumes to agreed timelines and accuracy.
- Define, lead and monitor a robust continuous improvement approach focusing on root cause analysis delivering demonstrable outcomes through reduced cost of operation, increased efficiency and customer complaints (where applicable).
What you need to be the successful Enterprise Manager:
Knowledge & Skills:
- All aspects of Enterprise asset management
* Distributed device management
* Software upgrade and patching strategy and implementation
* Able to establish and maintain effective business relationships with key stakeholders at all levels with strong influencing skills
* Strong relationship building skills that support the ability to engage with a number of diverse work streams to ensure delivery and performance
* Must be able to write clear and logical reports/business case recommendations/business papers that simplifies the complex for others to understand
* People leader with strong coaching and development and communication skills, fosters teamwork to enable teams to deliver against objectives and developing future talent potential.
* Empowers others effectively, providing trust, clear guidance and support whilst still maintaining their responsibility for delivery.
* Creates the right environment for idea generation & supports others in making new ideas work.
- Operational exposure to IT security
* Thorough understanding of the energy industry and the retail industry
* Clear understanding of Customer Services processes and a genuine empathy and desire to support with customers most in need
* Ability to simultaneously drive both operational performance and systemised process improvement
* Demonstrable ability in implementing control frameworks and a clear understanding of specific regulations associated to complaint handling
Qualifications & Experience
- Demonstrable experience of working within an ITIL based environment and associated accreditation
* An education to degree level or a demonstration of ability to the same level delivered in a working environment.
* Experience of managing external service providers to deliver positive outcomes for customers; that provide the right level of quality, service and commercial viability
* Analytical with demonstrable ability in creating and interpreting MI reports and performance data
* Identifies opportunities to simplify, control costs and create value, implementing initiatives that have a measurable impact on our commercial performance.
* Demonstrates clear adherence to Zero Harm standards & undertakes safety audits within area.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Enterprise Manager to progress their career with highly reputable company. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.