|Location: Shoreham-By-Sea, West Sussex||Salary: £38000 - £46000 per annum + Benefits|
|Sector: Engineering, Safety||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Environmental Advisor
Location: Shoreham, Brighton, Worthing
Salary: £38,000 - £46,000 + Benefits
Key Skills: Environmental, Safety Management Systems, ESMS, ISO 14001, OHSAS18001, ISO 9001, QHSE, NEBOSH, CMIOSH, IEMA
Environmental Advisor required to join my client based in Shoreham.
Working from site, my client is a leader in providing technical & strategic consultancy services globally to an array of markets. They are looking for an Environmental Advisor to assist the project teams in providing compliance advice and services to their site in the South and across the country.
To provide Environmental compliance advice and guidance to sites & project teams.
So, what will you be doing as an Environmental Advisor?
- To assist group heads ensuring full & sufficient risk assessments are conducted & are followed
- To assist the European QHSE & Compliance Manager in providing expert advice & feedback on incidents
- To act as a key coordinator & integrator facilitating proactive reporting & improvements aligned with compliance requirements
- Providing support for continued compliance to Environmental related policies & risk management
- Maintenance of the Integrated Management System including internal audits, risk management & preventive action
What are we looking for in our next Environmental Engineer?
- Degree qualified - Preferably with Environment Management content
- NEBOSH certificate in Environmental Management or IEMA or Occupational Health & Safety
- Lead auditor in ISO 14001 advantageous
- Integrated Systems Implementation experience
- Internal audit - ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 or ISO 9001
- An eye for detail
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide Environment Advisory support, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, leader in technical & strategic consultancy globally as their next Environmental Advisor, hit that apply button now!
PLEASE NOTE - CURRENT SC CLEARANCE OR THE ABILITY TO ATTAIN IS REQUIRED FOR THIS VACANCY
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.