|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £35000 - £55000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 26 days ago|
Job Title: Environmental Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £55,000 + Package
Key Skills: Environmental Testing, Environmental Engineer, Test, Design, Shock, Requirements, Climatic Chambers, Heat, Pressure, Vibration, Aerospace, Defence, Military, MoD, Jigs, Fixtures, Shakers, Oven, Laboratory, MIL-STD, DEF STAN, DOORS
An experienced Environmental Engineer is required to play a key role in being the SME in this field, providing support and guidance throughout the team, company and supplier framework.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as an Environmental Engineer?
- Liaison with the design engineering teams in agreeing and defining test strategies and procedures
- Support in the design of test set ups, jigs and fixtures
- Set up and operation of environmental test equipment - Vibration Shakers, Climatic Chambers, Ovens etc
- Writing of test procedures, plans and reports for internal and external customers
- Support in the maintaining and control of the test laboratory
What are we looking for in our next Environmental Engineer?
- Educated to HNC or Equivalent in an Engineering discipline
- Have in depth knowledge of Environmental engineering and the development process from concept design to qualification
- Have the ability to provide technical expertise to customers and suppliers
- Hold detailed knowledge of Environmental Test and/or data analysis
- Hold good knowledge and experience in Test, Compliance, Requirements and Analysis
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Environmental Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Environmental Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.