|Location: Kings Hill||Salary: £12 - £16 per hour + Benefits|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Emma Puddick|
A Environmental Steward is needed for a main contractor based in Kings Hill who are looking to employ a Environmental Steward with experience of working within the Environmental Sector.
The successful Environmental Steward will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Career Progression
- Pension Contributions
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holiday
- Sick Pay
What the role entails:
The successful Environmental Steward will be carrying out the following duties:
* Undertake Environmental Assessment for PDS and scheme delivery, completing desk studies and ground truthing (i.e. site visits).
* Identify when EPS licenses are required and undertake the application process.
* Identify and complete environmental studfies for LNMS and Environmental Designated Funds.
* Attend Planned site meetings for proposed schemes and routine maintenance, providing clear and appropiate environmental mitigation.
* Assist all teams within the business where required with specialist environmental knowledge.
* Undertake scheme design in line with Aone+ procedures.
* Respond to Customer Care enquiries and liasion with stakeholders.
* Complying with the A-one+ health and safety and environmental policies and procedures.
* Understand and implement the A-one+ Area 4 processes and procedures
* Comply witht he DRMB Vol 10, Network management manual and the Routine and Winter Service Code.
What you need to be the successful Environmental Steward:
In order to be the successful Environmental Steward and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will need to have the following:
* Degree/relevant experience in Environment, Ecology, Horticulture, or Arboriculture field
* CSCS Accreditation
* Evidence of CPD
* Proffessional Membership
* EPS License
* Good IT skills
* Driver's License
* Knowledge of the Asset Support Contract & Highways Agency Systems
* Detailed knowledge and understanding of Environmental Law and best practice
* Soft Estate Management for the safety of travelling public
* Knowledge of HE Local Network Management schemes Value Management Process
* Experience completing HA LNMS Value Management Scheme Identification Studies
* Competent with Auto CAD/GIS software
* Design of Improvement schemes
* Knowledge & competency in relation to Health, Safety and Environmental Manegement & Responsibilities.
* Preparation of LNMS Studies
* Experience of EPS License applications
* Experience of Environmental Impact Assessment
* Experience in the mangement of processes and procedures within a HA ASC office.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Environmental Steward to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.