|Location: West London, London||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Environmental Test Engineer
Location: West London - Commutable from Twickenham, Slough, Watford
Salary: Competitive + Package
Key Skills: Environmental Testing, Test, Design, Climatic Chambers, Heat, Pressure, Vibration, Aerospace, Defence, Military, MoD, Jigs, Fixtures, Shakers, Oven, Laboratory, MIL-STD, DEF STAN
An experienced Environmental Test Engineer is required to play a key role in carrying out environmental testing on an array of products, applying test principals for military and non-military equipment.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as an Environmental Test Engineer?
- Liaison with the design engineering teams in agreeing and defining test strategies and procedures
- Support in the design of test set ups, jigs and fixtures
- Set up and operation of environmental test equipment - Vibration Shakers, Climatic Chambers, Ovens etc
- Writing of test procedures, plans and reports for internal and external customers
- Support in the maintaining and control of the test laboratory
What are we looking for in our next Environmental Test Engineer?
- Educated to HNC or Equivalent in an Engineering discipline
- Have a knowledge of test equipment
- Have an understanding of Environmental Test processes
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Environmental Test Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Environmental Test Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.