|Location: Greenford, Middlesex||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Joe Tomkins||Job Published: 16 days ago|
Environmental Test Manager required for one of world's leading and most successful defence / electronics manufacturing companies, based in Greenford. My best client is looking for someone who has experience in Environmental Testing of military products, to DEF-STAN and MIL-STD standards.
This is a fantastic permanent opportunity for an established and professional Environmental Test Engineer / Manager looking to take their career to the next level! This position includes leading a small team of 3 Environmental Test Engineers, ensuring that all projects are completed on time, within budget and to the required quality of both internal and external customers.
On offer is a highly competitive salary of £45,000 - £50,000, including a comprehensive benefits package (please see below).
Candidates for this opportunity must be eligible for SC level Security Clearance.
Benefits package for Environmental Test Manager position:
- Matched 5% pension
- 25 days' holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Dental insurance
- Critical illness cover
Knowledge and Skills required for Environmental Test Manager:
- Proven experience of previous environmental working practice and environmental testing methods and equipment for military (ground and air-borne) and commercial products.
- In-depth understanding of the relevant DEF-STAN and MIL-STD standards and specifications.
- Able to interact effectively with internal customers and external suppliers, such as 3rd party test houses, suppliers of environmental test equipment and maintenance companies.
- Ability to independently and accurately compile test reports.
- Ability to design and optimise test fixtures and test set-ups.
- Ability to review documents and drawings to ensure clear communication of key parameters.
All applicants must be eligible for SC clearance.
To apply for this exciting Environmental Test Manager position, please press 'apply now'!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.