|Location: Greenford, Middlesex||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Environmental Test Manager
My client, a globally leading electronics/defence company, are looking for a Environmental Test Manager to join their growing team!
The Environmental Test Team Leader will provide team leadership to the Environmental Test team, ensuring projects are completed on time, within budget and to the required quality of both internal and external customers.
Ideally candidates will have experience of vibration, shock and climatic testing within a defence/aerospace environment.
All applicants for this Environmental Test Manager position must be eligible for Security Clearance.
- Generous pension
- Health care
- Dental care
- Flexible working
- Life assurance
- + many others!
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required for Environmental Test Manager role:
- Proven experience of previous environmental working practice and environmental testing methods and equipment for military (ground and air-borne) and commercial products.
- Experience of vibration, climatic or shock testing.
- In-depth understanding of the relevant DEF-STAN and MIL-STD standards and specifications.
- Able to interact effectively with internal customers and external suppliers, such as 3rd party test houses, suppliers of environmental test equipment and maintenance companies.
- Ability to independently and accurately compile test reports.
- Ability to design and optimise test fixtures and test set-ups.
- Ability to review documents and drawings to ensure clear communication of key parameters.
All applicants for the Environmental Test Manager must be eligible for Security Clearance!