|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £350 - £450 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Gautam Raval|
Environments Manager required for a central government client based in London for an initial 3 month contract.
As an Environments Manager you will be responsible for:
- Defining appropriate change and release processes, and managing those processes to ensure the test and to-be production environments are stable and controlled with a known configuration status at all times.
- The environments manager will be also be responsible for managing an environments release schedule and gating process and liaising with the different programme work-streams to ensure the schedule supports the wider programme delivery plan.
- The technical release function, and management / tracking of configuration items will be performed by the suppliers.
- Release Management
- Change Management
- SC clearance
- Configuration management
- Working in a multi-supplier environment
- Working in a large, central government, programme environment