|Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence, Electronics||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Epoxy Assembly Technician
I have an exciting opportunity for an Epoxy Assembly Technician to join my client's manufacturing team based in Portchester, Hampshire.
In this Epoxy Assembly Technician role you will be responsible for the assembly of thick film hybrids in a timely and quality compliant manner. Ensuring that quality targets are met, maintained and that the relevant quality documents are adhered to.
This role will include a wealth of training and development opportunities, working for one of the UKs largest electronics companies.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free parking
- 4x your annual salary in life assurance
- Flexible benefits package (car scheme, retail vouchers, gym discounts, employee share scheme, ability to buy or sell annual leave and more!)
- Pension Scheme
- Follow relevant drawings and paperwork (including the relevant latest issue specifications)
- Ensure that all materials and tools used are legal (i.e. materials within shelf life, machines are within calibration etc.) and used within the required guidelines/specifications
- Place components using the relevant drawings to the correct quality and orientation ensuring that epoxy fillets are applied correctly and that no epoxy is over spilling
- Ensure that the quality of the product is not compromised (observing anti-static regimes, ensuring 1stoffs are done)
- Complete paperwork packs correctly and in full
- Log epoxy use and raise any quality concerns with the Production Supervisor
- Comply with current health and safety regimes as well as the shop floor regulations at all times
- Any other duties as required
Skills and Qualifications Required
Epoxy coating experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Must demonstrate initiative, be a self-starter with a high level of professional integrity and good work ethic
- Excellent attention to detail
- Follow directions, understand work rules and procedures, and work as part of a team
- Be dextrous and able to work to a small scale
- Have the ability to use microscopes
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with other departments such as Inspection and Engineering
- Demonstrate a flexible attitude to work