|Location: Essex, England||Salary: £28000 - £32000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Callie Warner|
I have a great opportunity for a Equipment Engineer to join a very successful and growing Electronics Technology company based in Essex. My client can offer you unlimited career progression. They are working on some very exciting projects that you will never get to work on anywhere else. If you want to make a difference and work on something unique then this is the role for you!
In this key role you will champion the product range within the company and your performance is fundamental to the growth of the RF Division with direct impact on profitability, revenue and reputation.
My client offers a range of fantastic benefits including:
* Free on site car parking
* Discount gym membership at local gyms
* Rail discounts
* Life Assurance
* Employee Assistance
* Cycle to Work scheme
* IT discounts
Some of the main duties of the Equipment Engineer will include:
* Carry out preventative and reactive maintenance to equipment within CCD operations. This is housed within three clean areas rated from class 10-1,000 and supplies silicon image sensors into specialised applications (space & science);
* Ideally equipment experience in silicone wafer processing (photo dry etch and wet etch)
* Provide day to day maintenance support to the production shifts resolving equipment or facilities issues that stop production;
* Prepare and carry out preventative maintenance schedules;
* Prepare and maintain health and safety paperwork for equipment and processes within the processing areas;
* Liaise with facilities and sub-contractors for any equipment or facilities issues within the clean areas.
* This is a role for a double day shift position which attracts a premium of 25% on top of your salary
What you need to be the successful Equipment Engineer:
In order to be the successful Equipment Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Experience of equipment engineering within a semiconductor processing facility.
* Experience of controlled systems in some of the following areas (gas, chemical, robotics and vacuum)
* Multi-skilled ability to trouble-shoot electronics at component level, fault find vacuum systems and small robotic systems.
* Minimum HNC, Higher Btec.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Equipment Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!