|Location: Chelmsford, Essex||Salary: £30000 - £43000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: William Hammond|
Equiptment Engineer needed for an Aerospace and Defence organisation based in Essex who are looking to employ an experienced Equiptment Engineer who will join a very successful and growing Electronics Technology company based in Essex. My client can offer you unlimited career progression. They are working on some very exciting projects that you will never get to work on anywhere else. If you want to make a difference and work on something unique then this is the role for you!
The successful Equiptment Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £30,000 - £44,000 per annum
* Life Assurance
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Perks at Work
* Cycle to Work scheme
* Simply Health
* Free on site car parking
* On site canteen
* Legal discounts
* Discount gym membership at local gyms
* Rail discounts
* Costco membership
* IT discounts
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Equiptment Engineer will include:
* Organisation and prioritisation of own workload.
* Use good health and safety practices at all times.
* Support the equipment build and calibration teams.
* Assist with apprentice training.
* Identify needs for preventative maintenance and implement.
* Carry out regular scheduled safety inspections and preventative maintenance tasks.
* Carry out reactive breakdown maintenance.
* Assist in sourcing of spare parts for equipment and setting up spares stocks.
* Mechanical fabrication of components for equipment repairs.
* Suggest and implement equipment improvements.
* Assist production engineers with technical support regarding equipment.
* Assist with producing risk and COSHH assessments.
* Identify equipment requiring replacement and feed in to capital budgets.
* Provide progress regular updates to their manager.
What you need to be the successful Equiptment Engineer:
In order to be the successful Equiptment Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Technical/engineering/craftsperson apprenticeship.
* HNC in an engineering discipline.
* Good communication skills
* Good health, safety and housekeeping practices.
* Ability to work from detailed technical drawings and wiring diagrams.
* Ability to work within deadlines and budgets
* Electrical fault finding.
* Fault finding of mechanical systems.
* Previous experience of working in a maintenance environment.
* Basic pipefitting knowledge.
* Pneumatic design and fault finding.
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Equiptment Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!