|Location: Inverness, Highlands||Salary: £14 - £16 per hour|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Equipment Engineer
Rate: £14 - £16 p/h
Term: Initial 6 Months
An Equipment Engineer is required to join my client in supporting equipment project delivery for production equipment.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as an Equipment Engineer?
- Support the assembly, commissioning and testing of production equipment
- Fault finding on equipment
- Generate test cases
- Optimising of systems in improving yield & up time
What are we looking for in our next Equipment Engineer?
- Apprentice served with ONC/HNC OR HND in Engineering
- Electrical/Mechanical/Pneumatic systems knowledge
- Knowledge of PLC/Microprocessor equipment
- Electrical & Pneumatic schematic diagram experience
- Strong fault finding experience
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Engineering experience, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!