|Location: Swindon, Wiltshire||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Car & package|
|Sector: Construction, Commercial||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
£60,000 + Car & Package
I have an opportunity for an Estimator to join the pre construction team of an established groundworks contractor at their offices in Wiltshire. The Estimator will be joining a friendly team, tasked with pricing work for leading housing developers on projects across the South West.
As the Estimator, you'll be working with senior management, a junior surveyor and the commercial team on groundworks packages valued to £12m. Your duties will include:
- Accurately determining labour, plant & material costs
- Achieve timely completion of tender costing packages
- Work closely with the client, colleagues and supply chain
- Effectively use measurement & pricing methodologies, tools and packages
- Investigate cost reduction opportunities during the tender
The successful Estimator can expect and a career path that begins on day one and has the potential to see you progress into a position where you could eventually manage the full estimating function. Alongside the career opportunities, there's also a competitive package that includes:
- Starting salary of c.£60k
- Car allowance £5k
- 25 days annual leave
- Private pension contributions
Estimators considering this opportunity will need to have at least 5 years estimating experience in a similar role. You'll need to live within a reasonable commute of Bristol and have excellent communication skills.
To find out more, Call Gold Group.