|Location: Epsom, Surrey||Salary: £45000 - £60000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Construction, Commercial||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
£40,000 to £60,000 + Car & Package
I have an exciting opportunity for an Estimator to join one of the UK's leading specialist ground engineering businesses at their offices near to Epsom. The Estimator will be joining a business that works as a large sub-contractor for leading industry names including tier one main contractors and large housing developers with projects across the country.
Joining my clients busy pre construction team, the Estimator will be working on securing various packages valued from £100k to £2.5m with the average duration of works to last around 5 weeks. As the Estimator, your role will include:
- Attending pre & post tender meetings with the bid team
- Download enquiry information, schedule quantities as required.
- Obtain quotes from new & existing suppliers
- Update and maintain the enquiry database system
- Prepare preliminary designs & budget costings
The successful Estimator will be joining a specialist business that's focused on providing a high quality service that see's 85% of it's business come from repeat clients. They've been a member of their specialist sector federation for over 40 years and they're both an ICE Registered Training Provider and hold the Investor in People accreditation.
The Estimator can expect an opportunity that includes exposure to great projects across the UK, a professional working environment and smart offices and a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £40,000 to £60,000 depending on experience
- Company car allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- BUPA healthcare
- Private pension contributions
- Discretionary bonus
Estimators considering this opportunity will need to have:
- A degree in a relevant subject
- Experience in piling, groundworks, excavations or similar fields
- Excellent communication skills
- Live within a reasonable commute of Epsom
- A willingness to learn and develop your career
This opportunity would be well suited to an Estimator working for a smaller contractor and keen on joining a large business that can provide financial stability and long term, realistic career progression.
To find out more about this opportunity, interested Estimators should call, Matt Clegg @ Gold Group.